Linney is looking for a 3D Creative Designer to join and support our expanding studio team.
Your time will be spent bringing our clients' briefs to life, using 3ds Max and Adobe Creative Cloud. You will need to have a keen eye for detail, the ability to think strategically and be able to see a job through from initial creative right through to in-store completion. You'll have great print and manufacturing knowledge, with a really strong understanding of corporate and marketing campaign communications. Culture fit is key – our business has a real family
atmosphere and our values are a t the heart of what we do – which is even more important when working within our growing team.
Working with major UK retailers and brands you will be involved in designing and delivering exciting 3D POS campaigns. This role would be ideal for a creative designer who:
- Shows expertise in the use of 3D modelling software such as 3ds Max software and SolidWorks. An understanding of Creative Cloud would also be advantageous.
- Is inquisitive, passionate and clearly inspired by the world of design and retail.
- Delivers creative work to a professional standard, with a high level of attention to detail in all areas.
- Can develop brand awareness and maintain consistency across all projects.
- Can, where required, meet and liaise directly with clients or suppliers to achieve best results in the most cost effective way.
- Seek s to challenge and achieve best practice, striving for innovation in all aspects of your role and supporting the wider business to deliver the same.
- Contributes and performs as an effective and willing member of our design team.
- Is able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- Has manufacturing knowledge (crucial), along with an eye for detail.
Linney encourages applications from those who are experienced in all the areas listed here and are looking to work to the highest standards in a dynamic and progressive business. This is a full time, permanent position.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this role, please send an email with your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectations, quoting reference 0386, to firstname.lastname@example.org