Linney is looking for an experienced 3D structural cardboard engineer to join and support our expanding studio team.
Your time will be spent bringing our clients’ briefs to life, using Artios CAD. You will need to have:
- a keen eye for detail
- the ability to think strategically and to see a job through from initial drawings to working prototype
- great print and manufacturing knowledge, with a really strong understanding of cardboard structures.
Culture fit is key: our business has a real family atmosphere and our values are at the heart of what we do – this is even more important when working within our growing team.
You’ll be working with major UK retailers and brands and will be involved in engineering and delivering exciting 3D POS campaigns. This role would be ideal for a creative designer with five or more years’ experience who is able to:
- display expertise in the use of 3D engineering software such as Artios CAD or AutoCAD
- deliver high-quality cardboard structures that are creative and innovative, but also strong and fit for purpose
- meet and liaise directly with clients or suppliers to achieve best results in the most cost-effective way
- seek to challenge and achieve best practice, striving for innovation in all aspects of the role and supporting the wider business to deliver the same
- contribute and perform as an effective and willing member of our design team
- work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- display good understanding of manufacturing knowledge (a vital part of this role)
- demonstrate expertise with cutting tables and forme cutting (essential), along with experience of digital and lithographic printing.
Linney encourages applications from those who are experienced in all the areas listed here, and who are looking to work to the highest standards in a dynamic and progressive business.
If you feel you fit the criteria for this full-time role, please send an email with your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability and salary expectations, quoting reference 0378, to firstname.lastname@example.org