One of the top print management companies in the country is looking for a senior account management professional to look after one of their most prestigious accounts.
Based at this high-end client, it will be your job to develop a trusting and
long-lasting relationship. As the key interface between our client and its top
account, portraying a high degree of professionalism, confidence and boundless energy will be of the upmost importance.
With a focus on maximising revenue within this account, you must know the large format printing/Point of Sale sector inside out and have an aptitude for expanding this relationship by identifying their needs and requirements. We are looking for someone able to interpret briefs and capable of expediting necessary areas of the business.
Not only will you be managing this account, but you will also be managing a
team of two account managers and one account executives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and organise account management team
- Build onboarding and training programs to develop staff competencies
- Develop measurement methods and standards for service delivery effectiveness, efficiency and quality
- Manage team to financial targets and client project profitability
- Serve as key internal escalation point for implementation related issues
- Define repeatable service delivery processes and toolset to improve client experience and Service team efficiency
- Collaborate with internal peers to ensure alignment on incoming demand, priorities and projects
- Work with client teams to identify and mitigate project risks and ensure 100% customer satisfaction
Our client needs a commercial thinker with boundless energy will be
responsible for ensuring existing clients’ needs are met in accordance to
Service Level Agreements. You will have a strong analytical mind with the
capability of foreseeing problems early and implementing suitable counter
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, register with us at harrison-scott.com/candidates/register/
Please note that we will always seek candidates’ permission before sending a CV to clients.