ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - 3PL
£Open + Pension + Life Insurance + Discount Scheme
Our Client is highly experienced within the direct mail, handling and fulfilment sector, specialising in response handling, contact centre services, database management, contract packing, collation, mailing, warehousing as well as distribution.
They are currently looking to recruit an Account Executive to support the Client services team by effective management of systems, processes and resources. Providing management information and client communication to ensure the effective delivery of client requirements.
- Co-ordinate client services KPI's and management information.
- Update internal functions on client development plans and changes.
- Liaise with internal functions to ensure the effective handover of client briefs.
- Communicate with the operations and planning functions to ensure efficient and effective planning of client activity and upcoming activities.
- Assist the client services team to generate management reports to ensure client satisfaction.
- Support opportunities to develop client accounts through the review of process and costs.
- Produce client cost estimates in line with standard pricing structures.
- Work with the client services team to deliver maximum utilisation of skills and competencies.
- Ensure client invoices are accurate and timely to maximise cash flow and revenue generation.
- Carry out post promotional evaluations in conjunction with all external and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain information management systems to ensure accurate and timely management reporting.
- To plan and prioritise workloads to ensure maximum focus on client requirements.
- To manage administration tasks in an effective and efficient manner.
- To understand the sales invoicing element to recharge clients.
- To sign off and approve your sales invoices for clients.
- To brief finance of any new promotional work for clients so that finance understand what needs to be invoiced.
- To obtain purchase orders from clients before work is completed.
- To chase clients relating to aged debt.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Commercial knowledge and focus.
- Understanding of the briefing and production process.
- Understanding of client requirements.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Working knowledge and understanding of relevant computer systems and applications.
- Excellent administration and time management skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment