NEW VACANCY! (DM1219)
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - ANY BACKGROUND CONSIDERED
£Open DOE + Commission / Bonus + Health Cash Plan + Life Assurance + Pension
Our client is a small mail / post business that is looking to grow. The business is part of a larger mailing business which has allowed the company to access the latest print, mail & post technology whilst complementing its its own range of mailing & printing devices in-house.
They are currently looking for an Account Executive to join the Client Services Team. There is great scope for fast-track career progression to an Account Manager and then ultimately Account Director for a highly driven candidate.
*Previous experience in the Mailing and Fulfilment industry would be a distinct advantage although not essential.
Duties & Key Responsibilities:
- Support your Client Services team with all of the administration & campaign co-ordination associated with keeping Client's delighted. Including, but not limited to, quoting Clients, booking multiple mailing campaigns onto the Tharstern MIS system, dealing with lots of daily queries, keeping Salesforce & Tharstern accurate and upto date any other ad-hoc duties required by your team.
- You are a point of contact for your teams Clients and are expected to be pro-active in your approach to keeping Clients updated and informed, as mailing campaigns go through the factory and are despatched.
- Liaising with your AD, AM, the Data Team & the Operations Team to ensure each mailing goes out on time in full and with total accuracy.
- Raising invoices with 48 hours of mailing despatch.
- Using your own initiative to enhance our Client's experience working with you and supporting and encouraging the revenue growth of your team.
- To seek out ways to maximise postage gross profit margin by exploring multiple ways to reduce buying-in costs.
- Creating samples packs for Clients
- Maintaining and developing your own knowledge within the mail & post industry to support your own progression
- Proactive approach to work processes & procedures, identifying areas of improvement when necessary to enhance Client experience & the businesses performance overall.
- Methodical approach to work, being able to multi-task and work with high levels of diligence and accuracy.
- Knowledge of mailing fulfilment services & UK & International postal services is desirable - but training will be given.
- Experience of Salesforce & Tharstern MIS is desirable - but training will be given.
- Microsoft Office Package: Excel, Outlook, Teams & Word is required.
- Communication - ability to liaise with colleagues and clients in an effective & confident manner.
- Teamwork - to be a positive team member and help contribute to a happy & positive business culture. Demonstrate attention to detail - complete tasks without the need for close supervision and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Can do attitude - enthusiastic, motivated, driven, flexibility to tasks and hours of work. Demonstrate desire to learn more & improve and accept ownership & responsibility for your own career progression & your teams performance overall.