Our client a Marketing Services business that has grown into a true market leader and provide a wide range of services that include Campaign Management and Delivery.
The company is seeking an Account Executive to join their team.
As an Account Executive your key responsibilities will be providing excellent customer service and support to the Account Management team. You will be relied upon to resolve any issues with orders in a professional and timely manner..
- Have a basic knowledge and practical understanding of lithographic printing & finishing, digital & laser printing, ideally experience managing data and data briefs, envelope production, mailing and postal services, however not essential
- Good administration skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective listening skills
- Good understanding of Management Information Systems, Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Methodical with good attention to detail
- Able to cope with multiple tasks at one time
- Team player, able and willing to assist other members of their team and to contribute towards common team objectives
- Flexible, positive attitude and able to cope under pressure
- Understanding of responsibilities around compliance issues and safeguarding the company
We look forward to hearing from you!