ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - PACKAGING
£18-22K dependent on experience + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Hours of Work: 8am-4pm Monday to Thursday / 8am-3pm Fridays
Our client is a specialist in packaging for the movement of goods to blue chip companies in a range of UK markets including agriculture, building and construction, food, chemical, pharmaceutical, waste and recycling.
They have a current requirement for an Account Executive to join a small but busy sales office in South Yorkshire. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer service and managing accounts.
This is not a hard sell role, relationship building skills will be crucial but you will be proactively managing house accounts, chasing forecast deliveries and repeat orders.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results
- Contact businesses by telephone to obtain customer information and promote products
- Following up on delivered orders for customer care
- Taking orders each day by telephone and email
- Follow up on leads/prospects
- Sell products to potential and current customers
- Communicate information to other members of the team
- Prioritise calls and work load
- Obtain and document specific information from customers
- Answer and deal with incoming calls and enquiries
- Promoting a wide variety of products
- Complete documentation accurately
- Maintain database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Be able to work within a team and on own
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- A polite and friendly manner
- Confident dealing with customers without the use of a script
- Able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated with lots of initiative
- A positive attitude
- Willing to learn about new products and updated on industry trends
- Have a persuasive personality with customer service at the heart of all you do
- Be prepared to attend customer visits when necessary
Full product training will be given. Any CRM experience will also be useful but not essential. This company are consistently turning over just under £15 million per year and have exciting growth plans in place. This is a great time to be joining this dynamic and progressive company.