Brief - Account Manager is urgently required to join a Packaging Graphics / Branding company, based on site with their client. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys the creative packaging graphics market.
Company - A company with over 25 years' experience in the packaging, advertising and platemaking industry, they provide a complete design to print solution to customers throughout the UK.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- The main aim of this role is to manage creative projects, which exceed client expectations, on time and budget.
- To be the main point of contact for a list of clients and provide an exceptional service to them.
- You will be required to deal with client queries and project manage the projects from brief to production to launch
- Book out adequate time for design and photography projects and working with the Traffic Manager to ensure this
- Creating creative written briefs
- Producing marketing audits
- Present design idea to clients and ensure their client systems are up-to-date
- Keep knowledgeable of market changes by attending regular store visits to review designs on shelf.
- Need to have a packaging background
- Must have an understanding of Flexo, Gravure and Repro
- 'Can' repro would be beneficial
- Ability to draft up briefs from information provided
- Managing print deadlines
- Able to coach and mentor Account Executives
- Must have excellent organisational, written, spoken and time management skills
Job Type: Full-time