Opportunities like this are rare…
Yeomans is a full service marketing and fundraising agency that serves a wide range of clients primarily in the charity sector. Our services include: Strategy, creative, design, branding, copywriting, data management, website development, email, video, social and cross media, print, mailing & fulfilment.
Our ideal candidate will be from a client focused environment, be a methodical problem solver, a great communicator and with experience of using an MIS. Working knowledge of Tharsten would be a particular advantage (though not essential).
We are looking for an outstanding addition to our team who are always willing to go the extra mile to ensure client satisfaction – does this sound like you?
The role involves:
- Project management (from inception to delivery)
- Ability to work as part of a team and provide support for the Account Director
- Establish and maintain professional working relationships with internal teams and clients alike
- Receiving or creating project briefs to provide accurate working documents for internal departments
- Ensuring projects run both to time and to cost
- Providing accurate and up to date information for clients regarding their projects
- Provide accurate project costings and schedules
- Invoice preparation
- Previous experience in a customer service role desirable
- Previous job costing experience desirable
- Previous experience in the use of an MIS system
- Proficient in the use of MS Office suite, especially Word and Excel
- Ability to communicate via telephone, email and face-to-face
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
This is a full time permanent position based on the outskirts of Tonbridge.
Please send current CV and a covering letter with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org - closing date 9th July 2021.
No Agencies Please.