A number of our clients are putting steps in place to prepare for life once it gets back to normal. This client, like many others, has instructed us to keep identifying potential candidates for the following role:
Our client is a dynamic direct marketing agency specialising in campaign strategy and execution. They work with a wide variety of clients to provide exciting, highly targeted and effective communications.
An opening has arisen within their account management team. They are looking for an account manager with a flair for client communication and understand consumer behaviour. Your role will be to provide high level, proactive, helpful and value added client service and account management through the organisation of all relevant creative, print, production and postage services.
Responsible for managing an array of accounts and working as part of a team providing efficient end-to-end project management for print / mailing services, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage several accounts and often being the face of the company to many clients
- Prepare client quotes and invoices, checking supplier quotes, preparing purchase orders and ensuring profitability of each job
- Briefing external suppliers, from artwork, data and print through to fulfilment and postage
- Checking all information thoroughly and proof reading accurately
- Suggesting new formats and feeding back on suggestions for improvements both to clients and the Client Services team
- Manage & coordinate the delivery of existing client direct marketing activity to agreed budget and timescales
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts, clients and suppliers
- Use reports and other analysis where necessary to support and contribute to recommending appropriate marketing strategies or improvements/cost savings
- Be happy to roll up your sleeves and stay hands-on
One of the accounts is purely postage therefore candidates must have solid postage knowledge to apply for this role. Additional necessary skills and attributes include:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Organised and able to prioritise work load
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numeracy skills, ability to understand data and briefs
- Good natured and considerate
- Attention to detail
- Ability to actively participate in brainstorms and to accurately record ideas generated
- Good use and knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to stay calm under pressure!