NEW VACANCY! (PK8044)
£50-60K + 25 days holiday + Car / Car Allowance + Bonus + Pension
Our client are a leading manufacturer of Labels, Shrink Sleeves and Pouches. They supply all of the top Global companies in Food, Beverage, Household and Personal Care categories.
They are looking for an Account Manager to manage customer accounts in the Midlands and North of England. The candidate will be home based with regular travel (60% visiting customers) and into the office 2-3 times a month.
You will have a solution based sales attitude and will be confident in your abilities to maximise business opportunities and turnover within new and existing accounts.
The main focus of the role:
- Coordination of the realisation of all projects within the accounts.
- Identification and adequately response to opportunities.
- Relationship management and customer interaction.
- Contribute to the development of the account plan.
- Identifying and implementing process optimisation for customers.
- Project management 6 to 1 power up, including trials and jabs.
- Building a strong network.
- Managing internal network.
- Provide input for pricing, quotations, business conditions and negotiation where applicable.
- Personal development on products, customers, and markets.
- Create visit report and CRM maintenance.
- Monitoring margins and initiate corrective actions if necessary.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and initiate actions to improve.
- Regular reports to management with a PDCA structure, tasks, and goals.
- Minimise overdue invoices, aged stock, outstanding invoices, credit notes, claims, provide forecast.
- Successfully completed bachelor degree or proven experience.
- Sales and project coordination experience.
- FMCG market know-how and packaging industry experience preferably within Labels, Shrink Sleeves or Pouch markets.
- Spoken and written English at a professional level.
- Willingness to travel frequently within Europe.
- Presentation skills.
- Budget and project planning.
- Displays good manners and visual appearance.
- Ability to influence opinions.
- Building, motivating, and influencing internal and external network.
- Communication on multi-functional level.
- Networked, creative thinking to detect opportunities for customers and market segments.
- Strategic, goal-oriented approach to secure their success.
- Identifying and awakening of needs at project level and customer level.
- Performing of filter function between the organisation and the customer.
- Solution-oriented mindset.