Job Title: Account Manager
Industry: Exhibition & Events / Large Format Graphics
Location: Wimbledon Park
Salary: Up to £38k Depending on industry experience
The Account Manager is primarily client focused, serving as the first point of contact between the client and the company. You will represent the business externally and be responsible for developing new, existing and key client relationships; you will also look for potential opportunities to work with new clients. Additionally, you will assist the project team during a project lifecycle and with securing and managing relationships that will further develop the company.
- Minimum of 3 years' proven experience in the exhibition / events industry. Will look at large format graphics experience too.
- Come from a mid-weight Account Management background. You might be in a Project Management based role also.
- Confident communication, written and oral, and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organisations.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills essential.
- Technically competent with various software programmes, such as CRM, Sage and Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility during times of change to shift priorities, demands and timelines through on-going analysis and problem solving.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Persuasive, encouraging and motivating.
- Clean Driving Licence.
Apply via the link or contact Louise @ Kairos for more info on 0203 603 3829!
KEY WORDS: Account Manager, account management, project manager, project management, large format, exhibition, events, Account Manager, account management, project manager, project management, large format, exhibition, events.