NEW VACANCY! (SC3054)
ACCOUNT MANAGER - LARGE FORMAT PRINT / EXHIBITIONS / EVENTS / RETAIL
£Open DOE - Account Executive Level around £23K, Experienced Level around £35K, Proven Level around £40K + Other Benefits TDB
Our client is a large format graphics printing company with an exceptional reputation in the industry. They offer a full range of graphic solutions including exhibition graphics, retail displays / graphics, banners, fabric printing, flags, POS, vehicle graphics, window displays, displays systems and structures; they offer full installation to their impressive client base.
They are currently looking to recruit for an Account Manager to manage a mix of existing key and ad hoc accounts. The successful candidate will be working with the Client Services team, processing orders and estimating using Clarity.
- Accountable for excellent customer service and the delivery of customers print requirements via the sales team or directly from the customer
- Ensuring the customer specification is adhered to and delivered cost effectively, on time and within the costed quotation, whilst ensuring all process are recorded in accordance with the internal system.
- Responsible for receiving digital files from our customers via disk, email, ftp
- Responsible for direct and indirect customer service ensuring a full understanding is gained of the customer requirement including costs, quality and timelines as agreed
- Ensure all company procedures and process are adhered to and followed including the input of data onto the relevant internal systems
- Ensure customers are kept up to date on progress and timelines appropriately to ensure delivery, costs, quality is maintained as agreed between the company and the customer
- Ensure any issues or problems are highlighted to the Customer Service Manager in a timely manner
- Responsible for assisting colleagues as and when required
- Responsible for supporting and influencing potential sales into the department
- Ensure excellent communication is delivered, enhanced and maintained with colleagues, customers and other departments
- Previous experience of working within the print industry with customer service experience
- Educated to GCSE standard with excellent software skills
- Experienced in speaking to customer
- Proven ability in handling detailed information
- Proven ability and experience of delivering on time quality printing
- Excellent proven customer service skills
- Customer & team focused
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Flexible and focused on delivering on time at the required standard