NEW VACANCY! (SN2219)
ACCOUNT MANAGER - LARGE FORMAT / SIGNAGE
CHESHIRE / GREATER MCR
£Open Depending on Experience + other benefits TBD
Our client is a sign and display company based in the North West. They have an in-house production facility and manufacture bespoke shop front displays & stands, window displays, roller banners, pop-up stands and exhibition & event signage.
They are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their growing and successful team to work closely with the MD, managing Design Agency clients.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- You will be responsible for managing existing client base
- Taking briefs / delivering ideas.
- Managing and developing existing accounts
- Generating new business from and upselling to the existing client base
- Project Management
- Dealing with client requirements for all Large Format, Graphics and Signage
- Issuing job instructions to the necessary internal departments.
- Scheduling production resources ensuring tight deadlines are always met
- Managing some client accounts through to completion, meeting all clients requirements
- Liaising with all internal departments to ensure jobs are produced to clients requirements
This is a growing company and there are genuine progression opportunities to develop into a Client Services Managers role.