NEW VACANCY! (PT2892)
ACCOUNT MANAGER - LARGE & SMALL FORMAT DIGITAL PRINT
WEST SUSSEX / SURREY
£Open DOE + Pension + Parking + Other Benefits TBD
Our client is a well-established Digital Print company, with Indigo and Flat Bed Machines. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to become part of their small professional team and help manage their existing customers and exceed their expectations. The foundation of their business is based on value add, giving customers extremely high levels of customer service enabling them to do the same for their customers.
They are looking to find someone who will fit in with the team and have the same positive mindset and strive to deliver the best possible service and achieve sales targets.
A proven track record in a customer service-related role is essential and a background in Large or Small Format Digital Print is required.
About the role:
- Take brief from clients.
- Produce quotations and liaise with the client to finalise their requirements.
- Manage the production of artwork, amendments and pre-press with the artwork studio.
- Keep close contact with the internal production team, monitoring quality and timelines.
- Liaise with suppliers and outsourced providers.
- Relevant account management experience
- Experience in successfully account managing a broad range of clients
- A good understanding of the design, print and production process
- A solid understanding of Digital Print and Large Format Graphics is advantageous
- Excellent organisational, communication and presentation skills
If you enjoy working in a team and enjoy building relationships with customers then this could be the perfect role for you. This is an enjoyable and rewarding place to work with a low turnover of staff, if you think that you could be part of the team then please apply.