Lovely opportunity to work for a well-established print and packaging design and manufacturing company serving a wide range of customers from startups to major high street retailers. They have an excellent reputation within the packaging industry for luxury and award winning design.
They are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the customer services team with responsibility for handling jobs in production and communicating any issues or recommendations to the customer.
Occasionally this can involve supplier and customer site visits. The successful candidate will report directly to a company director.
The ideal candidate should have experience of all aspects of account handling in a busy print/packaging environment. Experience of estimating costs and quoting would be beneficial. Personally, you should be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and resilience in role, maintain a positive can do approach and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
Typical tasks will include taking orders both from the sales team and directly from customers using their well established internal processing systems. Jobs will then need to be checked to ensure they are produced in the most efficient manner and this will involve working with the estimating and production teams. The role will also involve working closely with the production scheduler to ensure jobs stay on track and are produced on time.
The position will involve the following tasks
(training maybe provided in certain areas if required):
- Taking job briefs from customers
- Placing jobs into production and ordering materials and outwork if necessary for the job
- Presenting the company positively through providing excellent customer service in a proactive, positive and professional manner
- Maintaining and developing good negotiating skills
- Communicating directly with customers over potential issues and through, advice and liaison, developing solutions to ensure customers’ requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Ensuring production schedules are achieved
- Solid understanding of Litho print and Digital printing
- Understanding of design principles in print and packaging
- Strong problem solving skills
- High level of numeracy and attention to detail
- Conversant with MS office applications.
- Excellent time management and communications skills
We'd love to hear from you if you feel you have what it takes to be a success in this exciting and rewarding role, so please send in your CV to us ASAP!