Want to progress your career?...
This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to progress their career further to a senior account manager!
Company - A well-known leading branding and packaging company who have been established for over 30 years. The company has global offices and works with very well-known branded clients. They're now on the hunt for the next member of their team!
Overview - As an Account Manager you will be juggling a variety of different responsibilities throughout the design to print process as well as liaising with demanding clients. This is a fast-paced role supporting Senior Account Managers and Account Directors. A positive attitude is a must. This is an exciting role working in a dynamic creative industry.
You would be the main day to day contact for an account, ensure all projects are run efficiently and effectively, utilising the company's main systems and processes. You will also be working closely with internal teams to ensure client objectives are met. In addition, you will ensure that projects are run in a commercially sound manner.
Roles & Responsibilities -
- The main aim of this role is to manage creative projects, which exceed client expectations, on time and budget.
- To be the main point of contact for a list of clients and provide an exceptional service to them.
- You will be required to deal with client queries and project manage the projects from brief to production to launch
- Book out adequate time for design and photography projects and working with the Traffic Manager to ensure this
- Creating creative written briefs
- Producing marketing audits
- Present design idea to clients and ensure their client systems are up-to-date
- Keep knowledgeable of market changes by attending regular store visits to review designs on shelf.
- Need to have agency / design background - not just general account management as they will be expected to present design to clients.
- 2+ years proven client services experience in the packaging graphics industry
- Ability to draft up a creative brief from information provided
- Technical knowledge of various printing processes including; flexographic, gravure and litho.
- Able to coach and mentor Account Executives
- Must have excellent organisational, written, spoken and time management skills
- Excellent use of Microsoft packages
If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible! Or contact lizzie @ kairosrecruitment