This an exciting new opportunity for an Account Manager to join our fast-paced Retail Marketing client and work exclusively with key accounts within their business. You will be taking briefs and working with internal teams to understand the client’s expectations and move the job through the design process in a timely fashion. While delivering a first-class product and service, you’ll be able to develop the existing relationships with clients and grow the account consistently, always identifying and capitalising on new and innovative opportunities.
You’ll be joining an established team with a fantastic client base and proven processes in place, so you’ll always be engaged with interesting work in a fast-paced environment. You’ll get to know the products really well and will be able to talk through their benefits with your client, which will not only strengthen your network in the market but help to enhance the reputation of this fabulous client.
This superb opportunity allows for a hybrid working scenario and great scope to develop your career.
- Previous Account Management experience
- Understanding of POS, FSDUs and Shippers
- Commercial awareness and confidence with the financial aspects of the business
- Sales oriented personality, with the ability to uncover and investigate new opportunities for the team
- Print experience (2D or 3D) would be advantageous
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme, life assurance, and income protection
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate discounts
If you have a background within print & POS we would love to hear from you!