ACCOUNT MANAGER - PRINT / DM / PACKAGING
CO DURHAM / TYNE & WEAR
Up to £30K depending on Experience + death in service + pension
Our Client based in the North East is a privately owned litho print, carton manufacturer and mailing house with their own extensive finishing kit. They have dedicated customer service and account management teams, both office and field-based, which offer clients a broad knowledge base covering Print, Packaging, Database Management, Mailing and complex fulfilment. The company sells into a range of markets, such as Finance, FMCG, Manufacturing and Communications.
They are now looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their well-established client services team.
The ideal candidate will processes the following skills / will be responsible for the following:
- Proven customer service or sales experience
- Liaising with Sales team daily
- Building customer relationships
- Monitoring customer performance
- Negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Courteous and helpful telephone manner
- Honest and time managed
- Enthusiastic for team success
- Ambition to succeed
Ideal experience would be in Print, Direct Mail or Cartons although the client is interested in anyone with a printing or packaging background.