NEW VACANCY! (PT2816)
ACCOUNT MANAGER - PRINT MANAGEMENT
£Competitive + Life Assurance + Pension + Private Medical / Income Protection + Development Programme + Insurance Scheme + Holidays
Our client is an integrated communications agency providing services to diverse market audiences encompassing many different sectors; design & marketing comms, brand and advertising, digital marketing, event management and experiential solutions, data management and fulfilment, all types of print including on-demand print, personalisation and digital comms.
Their culture is borne from the people who create and manage wonderous things every day. They look for energy, commitment and diversity and believe that their products and services are an extension of who they are. They are looking for a candidate with high level industry expertise balanced with fantastic client relationship and project management skills.
You will demonstrate an ability to deal with internal and external customers, be comfortable in making creative and production led decisions ensuring all projects are managed and executed. You will be comfortable managing complex and diverse projects, understand distribution and mailing efficiencies, have experience with print management, sensitivity of data processes and fulfilment options. You should have a confidence to promote ideas, creativity and production solutions.
Some key requirements are:
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- A solid background in print management, production and design areas
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level
- A persuasive and confident approach to projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary / commercial restraints
- A working knowledge of Microsoft applications and MIS ( Tharstern would be an advantage)
- A working knowledge and application of integrated management information systems
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideas
- The ability to work as an authoritative figure in a busy team
- Be organised, self-motivated with clear directive skills and always happy to help others
- Some experience of sales methods and targets would be useful