Mon - Fri (40 hours)
An exciting new opening has arisen at our Label Manufacturing plant in Rochester Kent for customer facing role.
We are looking to fill this key role of Estimating / Production planning.
The desired candidate will have meticulous attention to detail, strong communication, as well as the ability to make good commercial decisions for the business. Previous experience working within the print industry (labels sector to be an advantage, but not an essential), with the ability to work on customer estimates and production planning.
Your duties will include:
- Providing essential support to the Sales department assisting to achieve new business and sales growth target.
- Job Costing and production planning via in-house MIS.
- Project and admin support across the board.
Full training will be given to the successful candidate, however in order to apply for this role, you MUST have ALL of the key attributes described below:
- Strong communication skills.
- Superior organisation and planning skills.
- A mature, meticulous and dedicated attitude towards work.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and work accurately and efficiently under strict deadlines.
- The ability to manage constantly changing demands, with the understanding that this is not always a 9.00 - 5.30 role and that a flexible outlook in terms of hours is needed to be successful in the role.
- The ability to confidently plan and manage own work load and work using own initiative.
- The ability to analyse and solve problems.
- A strong commercial acumen.
- The ability to multitask with accuracy.
Pre-press / artwork knowledge would be an advantage.
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply today with your most up to date CV!