NEW VACANCY! (SC3047)
ACCOUNT / PROJECT MANAGER - LARGE FORMAT NORTHAMPTONSHIRE
£25-35K (Depending on Experience) + Free Parking
Holiday: 25 Days + 8 Bank Holiday
Our client is a major player in the Large Format Print industry, they are recognised specialists for branded spaces and the provision of print requirements to a host of high-profile national brands, creative agencies and SMEs alike. Their 'Total 360° Service' offers an unrivalled end-to-end capability, with quality of service, quality of product innovation and the desire to be the best at their core. As part of the continued business re-focus and growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account / Project Manager to be an integral part of the team and aid in the facilitation of successful projects through the business.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Experience of project managing both large and medium-sized print-based projects within the large format industry. With a solid knowledge of print-related products and a natural aptitude for ensuring a slick project life-cycle, this role is paramount to the success of a growing business and diverse customer base.
- Working as part of the Account & Project Management Team, your role will work in tandem with the Sales and Business Development Managers and Production Teams in facilitating and ensuring the successful delivery of multiple projects.
- The client base varies from heavy-touch larger accounts to more light-touch less frequent customer types.
- Able to handle both requirements confidently and efficiently. In support of the heavy-touch customer requests our client has internal creative resources to draw upon guided by a Creative Director. This heavy-touch work is less frequent but does require close and accurate Project Management when appointed.
- Experience and confidence in owning client communication during a 'live' project is critical, with subsequent time management being paramount to successful outputs.
- Owning the scheduling and management of third parties and onsite visibility for project launches/installations is also crucial in delivering a great customer experience as a whole.
Essential skills & Experience:
- Proven account/project management experience in excess of 5 years
- Specific experience in the Large Format Print industry would be beneficial
- Experience in the Print Industry is a must
- A natural organiser, obsessed with detail, and tenacious about due diligence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with internal teams
- Excellent and proactive communication skills with customers at various project touchpoints
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent administration skills to ensure project life-cycles are smooth and thorough
- Able to be present on-site with suppliers and clients during a project delivery/install
- A team player who is also happy to work on own initiative
- Flexible approach to working, excellent time management
- Proficiency in IT and project management tools (preferential).