swissQprint develops technology for high-end UV large format printers. Since 2007 the Swiss company has been a driver of innovation in digital printing technology and by joining swissQprint you will be part of a global team which creates value for customers in over 30 countries.
swissQprint has established subsidiaries in the USA, Japan, Germany and Spain.
The new UK subsidiary is an important next step for the business. We are looking for an Application Engineer to join our team in Bracknell (Berkshire) to provide application support, demonstrations and training. This role is key to the success of our business as you would lead the product demonstration phase of the sales process as well as application training and support for our clients.
Ideally, you have gained experience as an application engineer for a large format print OEM or as a designer or operator for a print business.
– Onsite training and application support
– Creation & despatch of print samples in line with sales and customer expectations
– Undertake printer presentations accompanied by a sales manager
– Pre-sales testing of new materials and verification of application suitability
– Ensuring demonstration facility is well maintained and equipped
– Testing of frontend software in support of customers and the swissQprint R&D
– Creating of colour profiles and assisting customers in management issues
– Data transfer, data preparation, data handling
– Trade show support
– Creation and verification of print data
– Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Applications
– Familiar with Mac OSX
– Confident handling of colour profiles and workflows
– Smart appearance and skilful interaction with customers
– Communicative, logical thinking and resilient
– High sense of quality and responsibility
– Team player
Feeling inspired? Then this may be the perfect position for you. Please send your application via the Apply button