LATEST VACANCY (PT2639)
AREA SALES MANAGER
NORTH OF ENGLAND / SCOTLAND
Circa £30K + Commission + Company Car + 25 days holiday
Our client has been established for over 100 years and offers a full print (litho and digital) service, selling into the Gaming sector, Social Clubs, Hotel and Leisure sector, SME's, Local Government.
They are now looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager to join the team. The Ideal candidate will have experience selling print (ideally promotional / tickets / commercial print) into the leisure and gaming industry.
You will be handed a strong base of existing accounts to manage and will also be tasking at winning some new accounts - role is approx. 50/50.
- Target new business customers through a proactive sales/service relationship and a developed awareness of the customer's needs.
- Manage a portfolio of key accounts providing excellent customer service
- Excellent proven communication skills, negotiation and selling skills
- Enjoy following processes, administration and working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Working independently and effectively able manage your workload to ensure targets are delivered
- A track record of building strong mutually beneficial relationships with clients and have a friendly outgoing personality
- Able to maintain a strong business focus and consumer understanding
- Sound numerical and IT skills
- Have a UK Driving license
- Are able to meet flexible start and finish times required to meet customer trading hours
- Have at least a minimum of 2 full year experience in B2B/SME sales