NEW VACANCY (PK6279)
AREA SALES MANGER - UK & IRELAND - PAPER BAGS
Open Salary Depending on Experience + Annual Bonus depending on turnover / Sales + Company Car + 25 Days Holiday (this is negotiable)
Our client has more than 120 years of extensive experience in the production of carrier bags. With daily manufacture at modern production facilities and state of the art machinery they produce a wide range of carrier bags for the retail industry. Our client is looking to recruit an Area Sales Manager to focus on the Paper Bags side of their business
You will travel all over your sales region primarily acquiring new customers for the companies carrier bags business. As you do so, you will receive full and intensive support from the internal sales department.
- Provide professional consultancy services for all technical and financial matters relating to the product range.
- Have a customer-oriented approach, getting customers excited about the company's products.
Qualifications / Experience
- Vocational business training and / or a degree in business studies.
- Completed technical vocational training in the area of printing and subsequently gained experience in customer service.
- Experience in field sales and can prove your success in this area.
- At the same time, you work in a structured and target-oriented way and organise yourself highly efficiently.
- Ideally have industry knowledge, which have been acquired from previous jobs in sales of packaging (printed and unprinted) made of paper and foil.