Lovely opportunity for an experienced Large Format Artworker to join a friendly, family run and well-established business, that will allow you to work on international projects for global brands.
Your day will be split between finding & amending previous jobs & setting up client artwork, creating cutter guides, setting up white ink layers etc & creating print ready files. The other half will be setting up jobs on the system, entering all details & and delivery paperwork. Excellent time management & organisational skills are essential as well as advanced artworking skills, however, please be aware this is not a design role.
Required for the role
- Excellent knowledge of latest version of Adobe CC, especially Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Capable of fast preparation of print ready files from artworks supplied by clients.
- Proactive and self motivated and able to work to multiple deadlines whilst under pressure.
- Careful and methodical, with good attention to detail.
- Good understanding of the large format print and production processes.
- Able to follow brand guidelines with excellent eye for detail and typography skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Able to support account managers, overseeing projects from start to finish i.e. Artwork processing, through the production department and ensuring despatched on time.
- Booking jobs onto production system.
- Willing to support paid overtime hours when needed.
Desired for the role: (not essential)
- Creative design capabilities.
- Experience in signage, retail graphics, POS, exhibition and displays sector.
- Experience of production & installation techniques.
- Adobe CC especially Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat.
Beneficial software (not essential)
Salary is negotiable (within reason!) and the company offer paid overtime too!