NEW VACANCY! (SC2947)
ARTWORKER/DESIGNER - LARGE FORMAT & SIGNAGE
£Open (Depending on Experience)
Hours of Work: 8:00am to 5:00pm / Monday to Friday
Our client is a leading large format and signage company based in the South East. They specialise in large format graphics and signage for retail, commercial, exhibition and hospitality markets as well as the public sector.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Artworker/Designer.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in Adobe Creative Suite, RIPs and knowledge of running machines would be an advantage.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Confident user of Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Setting up artwork for print
- Providing colour proofs / samples for client sign off.
- Liaising with clients regarding sign off
- Ideally good knowledge of RIPS and 3D work
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good understanding of the large format print and production processes
- Careful and methodical, with good attention to detail
- Proactive and self-motivated and able to work to multiple deadlines whilst under pressure
- Ensure that all work is completed to client guidelines
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ability to work as a team