NEW VACANCY! (SN7039)
ARTWORKER - SIGNS GREATER MANCHESTER / LANCASHIRE
£Open (Depending On Experience) + Pension
Our client is a well-established sign manufacturer based in Greater Manchester. They manufacture a wide range of signage including illuminated signs, fascia's, lettering, wayfinding signs, health and safety signs, wall graphics, vehicle livery, flags and banners.
They are currently looking to recruit a Artworker with Illustrator experience to join their team.
- Previous Artworking experience - within the Signage industry would be a distinct advantage although not essential
- Preparing artwork received from clients ready for printing
- Producing proofs and visuals for sales team when required
- Managing and storing artwork
- Attending internal meetings to offer suggestions
- Developing good knowledge of the Sign / Design industry and keeping up to date with new materials and products
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills and the ability to work on own initiative, displaying strong project management in meeting tight deadlines
To apply for the role please send a copy of your CV