The Sherwood Group is one of the country’s leading packaging and greeting card companies. Due to our continued growth we are looking for an experienced operator in the following area:
B1 Die Cut Machine Operator – The individual must be familiar with the most up to date die cutting equipment and in addition experience with blanking machines would be an advantage.
Personal attributes that are valuable to be considered for any of these roles include:
- Good knowledge & hands on experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Commercial awareness of the cost of waste and machine productivity.
- Awareness of Health & safety, BRC and Quality procedures.
Candidates will be required to work a rotating 3 shift pattern within a busy Finishing Department and be flexible in line with customer demands.
Enthusiastic and committed candidates will be given every opportunity to develop within a growing, successful and award winning print and packaging company.
Strictly no agencies.
Keywords: Die Cutter, Die Cutting, Finishing, Finisher.