NEW VACANCY! (PT2825)
£Open depending on Experience + Overtime + Pension
Hours: 2 Shift Pattern: Earlies - Monday to Thursday 6am - 1:30pm / Friday 6am - 12pm
Afternoons - Monday to Thursday 1:30pm - 9p / Friday 12pm - 6pm
Our client is leading printing company based in West Yorkshire, specialising in B1 / B2 / B3 and digital printing, stationery and business forms. Being part of larger group they can offer candidates stability and long term career prospects.
They are currently looking to recruit an experienced B1 Printer to join their team due to recent investment in new kit.
Previous experience of operating a B1 litho press is essential.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Perform work to meet production and quality standards
- Ability to work on own initiative and self-motivated
- Follow all health & safety practices and company policies
- You must be motivated with a "can do" work ethic and enjoy being a team player with the ability to work well with others
- The ability to react to job specifications such as production time, operations, quality, and quantities required.