BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - DIGITAL LABELS
£Open depending on experience + Car Allowance + Bonus + Attractive Benefits Package
Our client is a successful family owned business based in the Midlands, with significant experience in the printed packaging industry. An award-winning investor in cutting edge technologies with extensive in-house printing capabilities and a progressive approach to market activities.
They are looking to add an additional sale onto the existing team to build on growth, to create new business and gain new contacts for the company and to focus on business development.
An understanding and passion for labels is a requirement for this role, the client's preference is someone with a background in Digital Labels.
- Margin enhancement with existing customers
- Maintain and develop customer relationships to achieve set budgets and targets
- Manage nominated key accounts and achieved new profitable sales growth
- Development of Strategic Key Account Plan
- Bid preparation and tendering
- To monitor, report and assess account performance against account expectations
- Identify new business opportunities, competitor activity and work with market analysts
- To provide timely, accurate and up-to-date reports on account activities and opportunities