NEW VACANCY (PK6280)
BUISNESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - ECO-FRIENDLY PACKAGING & CATERING DISPOSABLES
OFFICE LOCATION - MIDLANDS
TERRITORY - NATIONWIDE
£35K - £40K (Dependent on Experience) + 20 Days Holiday + Commission / Bonus + Company Car
Territory: Nationwide - the candidate will be required to attend the office approx. 1-2 days a week
Our client is an industry leader in the disposable food packaging industry who specialise in compostable packaging and disposables. As the company rapidly expands, our client is seeking a motivated and intelligent individual to become part of their growing team.
As a Business Development Manager, your role will be to develop new business with high value customers within the food industry, including Distributors, QSR's, Food To Go and Retailers. You will be expected to rapidly grow revenue and promote a close working relationship with key clients. The role is split approx. 50% managing existing accounts and 50% generating new business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Manager within a growing company in a fast-paced industry.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Excellent management skills
- Build relationships with market leading companies
- Develop a 'trusted advisor' relationship with customers
- Good reporting and written communication skills
- Strong customer skills with the ability to build long term relationships and grow new partnerships
- Ability to adapt quickly and show sound judgement
- Excellent problem-solving skills