Blown Film Extrusion Operator
Salary- DOE + BENEFITS
Shift- 12 Hours, Days & Nights
Company -This certified ISO9001:2008 Packaging Manufacturing company produces high quality PE, PP and other co-extruded blown films to BRC standards and to various industries. Due to company expansion they are seeking a Blown Film Extrusion Operator with Co-Ex and/or Mono experience.
Overview - The Blown Film Extrusion Operator will be part of the production team reporting to their Shift Manager and Production Manager. They will be required to effectively work as part of a team to optimise production whilst adhering to site quality and safety standards.
- The primary role is the general running of the blown film extrusion machinery, inclusive of pre-production set up and changeovers
- Monitoring machine performance, maintaining output, quality and waste targets whilst keeping downtime to a minimum
- To ensure all raw materials, scrap and finished goods are accurately documented and recorded
- Continuous quality checks throughout production runs
- Follow a 'clean as you go' policy keeping all areas tidy on site
- Our client is looking for someone to have blown film extrusion experience : Co-ex and/or mono layer machinery experience
- Technical knowledge of polymers
- Must have a positive working attitude
- Must be computer literate
- Willingness to learn and be flexible
Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us
Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!
Key words; Blown Film Extrusion Operator / Packaging Manufacturing