35K DOE - HOURS -Mon-Thurs 8:45-5:15 Fri- 9-4
A global leading graphic and packaging agency who have been established for over 20 years with 10 international offices based across the world.
The purpose of the role is to work in collaboration with relevant management teams, maintain agreed production management processes and procedures, ensuing our local and offshore production teams deliver content accurate, high quality, fully colour manged pre-press ready packaging artwork materials; in the most efficient manner.
You will be working on a global account while giving your expert advice into repro and artwork to help manage and deliver the packaging project from concept to delivery. You will also maximise local production vs offshore capacity, in collaboration with relevant production managers and brand champions. You will actively support and mentor all junior production staff within your team and contribute towards their periodic reviews and continual improvement programmes.
- Manage the quality of production materials to meet the expectations of our customers and related print vendors using technical knowledge
- Have daily dialogue with relevant production teams and Account / Project Managers to ensure quality and SLA agreements are upheld
- Manage daily production schedules within your local and offshore teams to fulfil service level agreements
- Regular communication with off-shore Brand Champions on project specific requirements
- Partake in all relevant internal & external pre-production meetings, providing solid input on technical and practical levels
- Pay close attention to costs (time & materials) in relation to agreed project budgets
- Actively train and mentor members of your local team, ensuring they reach their maximum potential
- Contribute in the development of procedures & standards
- Excellent knowledge of artwork, print and repro procedures and technical skills so in-depth advice and knowledge can be given to the client
- Passion & enthusiasm for delivering fully colour managed packaging artwork & pre-press materials of the highest quality
- Full and in-depth knowledge of all packaging print processes
- Excellent communications incl. customer and print vendor interface, both written & verbal
- Ability to train and mentor
- Willingness to embrace new techniques and technologies
- Self-motivation, passion & drive for success
- In collaboration with the EU Workflow Manager, Offshore Production Manager and Brand Champions, achieve minimum of 98% RFT to relevant internal clients 99% RFT to relevant external clients
This is a perfect role for someone with extensive technical knowledge who would like to take the next step in their career, with great progression prospects.
If you are interested in the role, please register your interest and soon as possible (lizzie @ Kairos recruitment) or APPLY TODAY!