BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / ACCOUNT MANAGER - LARGE FORMAT & SIGNAGE
£ Open (Depending on Experience) + Pension + Mobile + Car (TBD) + Other Benefits TBD
Our client is an award winning Large Format Digital and Signage Company based in the South East. They offer a full service from concept to design and installation to a variety of clients in London and the South East. They pride their business on quality and service, they use the highest-grade materials and machinery to produce top class products.
They are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager to join their team.
The chosen candidate will be a confident individual with experience in the signage or large format print industry. This experience may be site or project management based.
Working for the company, you can expect an emphasis on teamwork. The whole team wants every project they undertake for their clients to be a success. They regularly discuss new projects, products and materials with each other in order to help the company stay at the forefront of the signage industry.
You can expect to receive any training required to be successful in your new role, as well as ongoing support from experienced team members.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- You will be tasked with managing new and existing client accounts on a day to day basis whilst possessing the drive to go out and win contracts with new clients to increase your earnings.
- To be successful, attention to detail is paramount.
- The successful candidate will be someone with a high level of attention to detail and have the ability to think outside of the box when proposing and costing signage solutions to clients.
- They will deal with clients both face to face, over the telephone and via email.
- It is important to note that this wont always be an 8-5 job.
- The successful candidate will take a flexible approach to the role, acknowledging that they will get out of it what they put in.
- Someone with energy, who currently enjoys working within the signage industry and is looking for a varied role working from both behind the desk and onsite.
The view they take with any employee is long term. With this in mind, it is important that any applicants for the role also see this as a long term position.