A leading corrugated packaging solutions provider has recently made a multi-million-pound investment, one of the largest the company has made to date. This has facilitated an augmented list of service offerings and therefore they are looking for a high calibre Business Development Director to spearhead the sales of this new division.
This role will be integral to the continuous success of the business as it grows and further gains market share. You will be heavily involved in strategy and will interact frequently with senior stakeholders to ensure alignment of goals and objectives.
Business Development Director will be expected to..
- Continually develop the brand and build increasing awareness in the marketplace
- Seek out and generate potential new opportunities
- Develop and manage relationships with potential clients
- Evaluate new opportunities to ensure resources focus on the best opportunities
- Manage proposals, handle negotiations and win prosperous new business contracts
- Monitor competitors and changes in the corrugated packaging and point-of-sale sector
This highly successful company is looking for a business development professional with many years’ experience with point-of-sale and display work including free standing display products. With an equal interest in securing print management contracts and direct contracts, our client is seeking someone who has a background in selling to both.
Their highly competitive pricing structure will give the successful candidate the unique position of having a massive competitive advantage when setting out to secure new business. If you have experience in the Free Standing Display market and think this is the right role for you then we would love to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to influence and shape a business.
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, register with us at harrison-scott.com/candidates/register/
Please note that we will always seek candidates’ permission before sending a CV to clients.