NEW VACANCY! (PK7932)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - BLOW MOULDING
ANY UK LOCATION
Basic Salary DOE plus Bonus Package plus Car or Allowance
Our Client is a market leader in the design, manufacture and supply of Blow Moulded Packaging in the UK and Globally. With in-house quality compliant design and development capabilities and fully accredited clean room manufacturing for PP, PET, HD & LDPE bottles.
They are currently recruiting a Business Development Manager to augment the existing sales force. The role will involve the management and development of accounts, with a focus on generating new business.
The successful candidate will have a proven background in a client facing sales role either internally or externally and a technical understanding of blow moulding is preferred, although other plastics will be considered.
- To generate the maximum amount of profitable sales through the achievement of set targets and by making new and existing customers aware of the companies process and product capabilities.
- To develop customer relations to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Quality driven customer service, acquisition of new customers, territory planning, executing, and monitoring of all measures necessary to guarantee achieving budget.
- Driving growth through active and constant customer selection and engagement, targeted sales approach, acquisition across the territory generating growth and plan and execute on a quarterly and annual business plan.
- To win new customers for products and processes.
- To move company innovations into the market for existing and new customers.
- Managing contracts and pricing agreements, working in conjunction with the office to ensure this is within the desired company bands.
- Delivering key business goals through excellent team-working and self-coaching.
- Clear communication is key to success as the role requires regular dialogue with all business functions and customers.
Working from either the office or from home, with regular visits to the office, the candidate will need to be self-motivated and be able to display excellent organisational skills. It is essential that you can operate both as part of a team and but also work alone with the necessary decision making and initiative required.