NEW VACANCY! (PK7995)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - CORRUGATED PACKAGING
HOMEBASED - EAST MIDLANDS TERRITORY
Salary up to £50K + Commission + Car + Pension + Benefits
Our Client is an industry leading Corrugated Sheet Plant and packaging materials supplier, they provide a full packaging solution to a variety of markets throughout the UK. The company specialise in bespoke corrugated packaging however they also supply a full range of consumables.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a motivated Business Development Manager to cover the East Midlands: Leicester, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Northants. The role will have a focus on new business however you will be given a portfolio of active customers and dormant customers (approx. 80/20 split)
My client is happy to consider candidates from any packaging background and also internal candidates looking to move into an External Sales Role.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record generating leads and converting sales within a Corrugated Sheet plant or Packaging Distributor environment
- Responsible for targeting new and existing business
- The ability to build existing accounts and successfully manage a portfolio of accounts
- You should have a proven track record of key account management, as well as possessing a natural flair for new business development
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills are essential
- You will demonstrate the ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team