NEW VACANCY! PK7101
OFFICE BASED BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
EAST OF SCOTLAND
£Up to £40K + Bonus + Company Car + Fuel Card + Laptop + Phone
Our client is a leading supplier of a full range of corrugated packaging and packaging materials. They are currently looking to recruit an office-based Business Development Manager who will be responsible for identifying and developing strategic business relationships. You will take the lead in the development of new business opportunities that supports the company's overall growth strategy.
The company are seeking someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, passion for sales and proven track record of success who takes a hands on approach to building business opportunities. In this key position, you will work closely with sales and procurement to achieve established sales goals and implement business development initiatives that maximise and grow the company's marketshare in the east of Scotland.
- Role is approx 90% new business
- Develop new business opportunities at all stages of the sales cycle to include target prospecting and presenting compelling business proposals.
- Work effectively with key personnel including Buyers, Procurement Specialists and Directors to develop long term, strategic relationships
- Prepare and present powerful, persuasive sales presentations that effectively demonstrate company values and products solutions
- Develop and maintain a pipeline toward targeted entities to continuously grow the business and generate sales using their CRM
- Effectively manage contracts and proposals through negotiation to close.
- Collaborate with Branch Manager(s), Internal Sales and Purchasing to ensure successful implementation
- Maintain consistent sales growth by establishing new accounts and maintaining existing accounts
- Develop and execute strategic business plan that meets or exceeds established sales goals and supports company revenue and profitability targets