NEW VACANCY! (PK8034)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - DIGITAL LABELS
ANY UK LOCATION
£Competitive salary & benefit package + Car/ Allowance
Our client is a leading provider of high quality reel-fed, Self Adhesive Labels with in-house Reprographics. Specialising in both Blue Chip end user and Packer / Filler markets, they are one of the leading Digital Labels providers in the UK.
To support continued growth, the increase in demand for innovative digital print and brand management solutions and future plans for investment and expansion, they are looking to add a Business Development Manager to the team. You will experience the benefit of selling innovative, sustainable digital packaging solutions. Seeing success in providing efficiency to customers with 5-day lead times.
When it comes to teamwork, you will work closely alongside the outstanding Customer Service team. They pride themselves on providing excellent support to the Business Development team and customers; before, during and after-sales. You will also benefit from the support provided by the Marketing team, who create innovative digital and physical sales tools which make the sales process increasingly efficient. Offering you a unique selling point when speaking to potential customers. Some examples of assets created include an AR (Augmented Reality) talking label experience, Metaverse packaging experience and immersive 3D packaging assets.
- Reporting to the Head of Sales and Business Development, this externally based role is responsible for exceeding sales and revenue targets through acquisition of new revenue in target markets.
- Building and managing relationships with new accounts in order to develop and grow contracted revenue streams.
- Act as the point of escalation for any major commercial or operational issues.
- To deliver agreed KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and objectives as defined by the company strategy and tactical activity plans.
- To generate strategic relationships with key individuals within the current and target customer bases.
- Work with the Estimating and Customer Service teams to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Preparation of sales plan pipeline, targets, CRM and KPI reporting.
The Successful Candidate Will Possess the Following Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience of selling to brands, contract packers and retailers with an established personal network of contacts and relationships in target markets.
- Excellent solution sales skills with a proven track record.
- Knowledge of the packaging and label industry supply chain.
- People oriented with excellent listening and communication skills.
- Highly organised and proactive with strong planning and time management skills.
- Able to build relationships with both external and internal stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident in Microsoft 365/Office Packages including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Confident in use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools.
- Full driving license.
- Right to work in the U.K.