NEW VACANCY (DM1262)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - DIRECT MAIL / DATA
NORTH / HOMEBASED
£Competitive + Commission + Car or Car Allowance
My client is a leading Direct Mail Solutions company with inhouse printing, finishing and enclosing capabilities. They have been established for over 25 years and are continuously growing year on year, they have made significant investments in 2021!
They offer their clients with Personalised Direct Mail Solutions, Data, Print On Demand, Bespoke Direct Mail / Brochures along with a whole range of other services!
They have won some high profile clients and are now looking to recruit an established Business Development Manager to join their team this is an exciting time to join the business! The role will be covering UK wide (not restricted to international business) so the client will consider candidates located in the South.
Role / the chosen candidate:
- Identify new business opportunities
- Experience in the mailing / data or print industry is essential
- Arranging client visits
- Have the ability to build up great rapport with prospect clients
- Experience presenting sales presentations
- Confident and self-motivated
- Have a proven record in sales
- Going above and beyond the clients' expectations
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well under pressure
- Be able to develop relationships at all levels