LATEST VACANCY! (DM1168)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - DIRECT MAIL
Up to £40K + Commission + Car / Car Allowance + Pension
My client are a direct mail specialist covering all market sectors; they provide black & white / colour lasers, hand and machine enclosing, polywrap, pick and pack, data, email and SMS marketing as well as transactional mail.
As part of the company's plans to grow, they are looking to recruit a homebased Business Development Manager who has the ability to open new doors within the direct mail industry.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of direct mail sales.
Responsibilities / requirements:
- Have a proven track record in new business sales, ideally in the Direct Mail / transactional print industry
- Work well under pressure
- Report directly to the Managing Director and work alongside the Client Services Team
- Develop relationships at all levels
- Work well within a team
- Cover the UK
- Identify new business opportunities
- Cold call prospective clients
- Arrange client visits