NEW VACANCY! (PK6890)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
ANY UK LOCATION
£EXCELLENT BASIC SALARY + PACKAGE
Our client is a well-established manufacturer operating in printed folded cartons, packaging design, contract manufacturing and global outsourcing. They like to do thing differently breaking the mould of a traditional packaging company.
They are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team. You will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new sales revenue for the company and bring with you strong communication and project management skills.
- Identify suitable prospects for the service that the company can deliver
- Client size to be £100k + spend PA
- Manage sales pipeline including input on CRM (Hubspot) System
- Project manage any sale across the company partnership
- Attend customer and internal meetings as and when required
- After 6 months with the company management of identified existing accounts with potential for growth
- You will think strategically, seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business as well as working strategically, carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Seek ways to improve the sales process across the Partnership
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new sales revenue for the company.
- You will be focused and have strong communication and project management skills.
- Be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Sales revenue generated from new business
- Sales revenue generated from handed over business
- Number of worked projects (activity within past month) on CRM
- Number of projects created