NEW VACANCY! (PT2764)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - INDIGO DIGITAL PRINT
£Open + Commission / Bonus + Healthcare + Pension
Our client is a specialist Large Format Graphics and Small Format Print (Indigo) company with 2 sites in the South East. They offer a full business solution to a very wide range of customers from design agencies through to end users.
They are currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their expanding team, the successful candidate will be selling / promoting the candidates Small Format Digital offering and MUST HAVE A PROVED RECORD IN SELLING INDIGO DIGITAL PRINT.
The role will be focused on New Business, you will be passed sales leads via enquiries from the company website, you will also be required to grow repeat business and develop existing accounts.
- Previous Sales background in Indigo Digital Print is essential
- Grow and develop existing accounts passed over by the company
- Identify sales opportunities
- Provide the highest quality of customer experience to meet the business plan and maximise profits
- Understanding client's business via visits and effective research and communication
- Meeting client representatives where appropriate
- Upselling where opportunities present themselves
- Maintaining contact with customers on a regular basis
- Ensure a positive customer experience is the main focus for you and the business
- Establishing customer requirements quickly
- Liaising with internal departments as and when required
- Following up on quotes, samples and prospecting leads effectively
- Effective delivery of sales targets and goals
- Ensuring customer data is kept up to date and accurate
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Take on additional tasks as requested