NEW VACANCY! (DM1170)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - INTERNATIONAL MAIL
Up to £55K (Depending on Experience) + Uncapped Commission + Car Allowance
Our client is a postal management specialist with an award-winning reputation. They have various sites based throughout the UK and Oversees.
They offer international mailing, fulfilment, storage and distribution services to a worldwide client base. Whether the product is a parcel, package, newspaper, catalogue, letter or magazine, our client can provide cost effective solutions and 24/7 operations.
They are now looking to add a Business Development Manager to their International Mail sales team and looking for someone to hit the ground running with an active client base.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Have background knowledge and the ability to sell International Mail.
- Establishing a business development pipeline by building on existing network opportunities
- Strong sales management and organisational skills
- Monitoring the progress of proposals, plans and objectives
- Identifying additional profit enhancing opportunities
- Identifying new business opportunities