NEW VACANCY! (PK6618)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LABELS
HOMEBASED - SOUTH / MIDLANDS
£Competitive Salary + Incentive & Bonus Scheme + Other Benefits TBD
Our client is an independent highly innovative printed labels company supplying products to a range of household names within the drinks, brewery, healthcare, cosmetics and toiletries and high street retail markets.
The client is continuing with a strong investment programme to position the business for future growth and are now seeking a Sales person to target and develop B2B accounts. Their strength within the industry is to provide swift, exceptional service from receipt of enquiry to despatch.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in self-adhesive label sales. They will have good technical knowledge and confidence in their ability to identify, qualify and ultimately win new accounts. They will possess a positive attitude with a strong desire to succeed and be motivated to progress their career.
- To win new business that meets the agreed criteria (location, margin & market sector) to be discussed in the interview
- Carry out in depth market research to establish potential prospects/customers
- The role is focussed on establishing new business gains in the UK with a view to establishing long term 'partnerships' with solid, blue chip companies.
- Report to Sales Director
- Attend sales meetings
- Produce analysis and visit reports
- Contribute to the overall sales and business strategy of the business
In addition, the candidate will be able to demonstrate that they have the potential to be an outstanding Sales Executive with exceptional communication skills.
Career prospects are excellent as the business is seeking to enhance the senior management in a planned succession strategy over the coming 2 to 3 years. This is a long-term position for a candidate that is seeking to be a senior member and influencer in a highly successful and forward thinking business.