NEW VACANCY! (PT3131)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LARGE FORMAT / DIGITAL / LITHO PRINT
HOMEBASED / LONDON (1-2 DAYS PW)
£Open (DOE) + Commission + Car / Car Allowance + Pension + Phone + Laptop
Our client is an award winning print company based in London who have an impressive inhouse set up. They offer their clients a range of services including; Digital Print, High Quality Litho, Direct Mail & Fulfilment, Data Management, Large Format, Signage & Event Branding.
They are an established team and run a 24 hour operation with a forward thinking approach to their business.
They are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team. You will be an excellent communicator with the drive and desire to succeed, you will be joining a great company who value and look after their staff.
The client will consider candidates currently selling either Litho, Digital or Large Format print.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Communicating with prospected clients either on the phone, by e-mail or in person
- Keeping the companies CRM system updated with sales activity
- Attend events, trade shows, hospitality evenings
- Ability to sell all company products and services combining e-commerce with print
- Hit sales targets
- Covering the whole of the UK
- Some accounts will be passed to grow and develop
The Ideal Candidate:
- Commitment to providing excellent customer services
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Target / goals driven
- Driven by success
- Previous experience in a sales role You will demonstrate the ability to work under your own initiative as well as part of a team