NEW VACANCY! (SC3050)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LARGE FORMAT & SIGNAGE
HOMEBASED / MIDLANDS & SOUTH
£Open Depending on Experience + Car Allowance + 25 days holiday plus Bank Holiday + Phone + Laptop + Pension
Our client is a leading sign and large format digital company based in the
South. They are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to sell large format graphics, hoardings, site safety signage, vehicle graphics, commercial signage, banners, flag poles, marketing suite signage to predominantly Construction but also Retail Markets.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- To cover the whole of the UK, however mainly the Midlands and South.
- Prospect and to be held accountable for achieving sales targets and business goals.
- Some accounts will be passed to grow and develop
- Self-motivated, engaging communicator and presenter who can develop a rapport with people at all levels
- Put together business proposals and deliver them with confidence and creativity.
- Have a positive attitude
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills
- Customer focussed - with the ability to create an easy rapport
- Ability to research and create prospect base and sales pipeline
- Ability to engage and negotiate at all levels
- Plans and implements organised steps to achieve agreed goals
- Meeting with clients to gain a full understanding of their business and requirements
- IT skills will be necessary for reporting and professional presentations
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV