BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LUXURY PRINT
Up to £50K (Depending on experience) + Commission + Travel Expenses
Our client is a print and finishing house that work with the luxury industries in the UK and worldwide.
They specialise in beautifully finished specialist products from leaflets, brochures, presentation packs, envelopes and papers.
They are now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager with active contacts and a proven record of sales income and new business development within the luxury market.
Energy and passion are a must, the Director is looking to spend more time with the international clients so there is definite progression opportunity within the business.
The ideal candidate will hit the ground running and be London based, experienced in working with luxury brands, watches, jewellery, cars, spirit markets.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Responsible for generating new business within luxury markets
- Able to work under pressure to high standards and expectations to meet tight deadlines.
- Adapt effectively and work well both in a team environment and individually.
- Ability to deliver an excellent customer experience and customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Drive and ambition.
- You will have experience of presenting, developing and closing leads.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to cope with competing customer demands to prioritise tasks.