NEW VACANCY! (PT711)
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - MAGAZINES / BROCHURES
Up to £40K + Commission + other benefits to be discussed at interview
Our Client has been established over 45 years and specialise in the production of magazines and periodicals using their B1 presses. The company offers the full in-house solution for publishers and other clients, with online supply and approval, printing, finishing in house, product wrapping, personalisation, mailing and fulfilment.
They can also provide publication Apps and short-run, hi-end digital printing services.
They hold FSC, PEFC and ISO 14001 accreditations as well as recycling used printing plates, paper, polythene and cardboard.
As part of their plans to grow they are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their existing successful team.
- You will be from a print sales background, ideally selling magazines, newsletters, journals, catalogues etc
- Confident and professional Sales Executive / Business Development Manager with the ability to sell into the publishing market sector
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to present up to board level
- You will be able to close a deal
- Happy to work remotely / field based when not in the office
- Working towards agreed targets, enthusiastic and driven by a personal desire to exceed.